Sunday, February 1, 2015

Project Almanac & The Technicians (aka The Con Artists)

Project Almanac.

Was surprised it was a Michael Bay film. Saw the film. Good casting, but after the movie ended I recall sitting there just wondering, what did I watch for an hour and a half !??!?!
Point is the movie didn't leave a lasting impressing or me wanting more. The ending was just boring, the plot was pretty stagnant and darn predictable. Is it worth seeing on the big screen? Nah. Don't bother. I rate this film 5/10 stars.


5/10 stars

The Con Artists (aka The Technicians)

I am a fan of Kim Woo Bin, so when I heard he was starring in this upcoming Korean action packed film I was excited. I liked that the love story in this film was kept at bay. It was nice for a change. The movie was long (a bit over 2 hours). The middle of the film was literally being dragged out, I almost gave up on the darn film (sorry Woo Bin). But honestly the ending saved it. It was funny and definitely tied up the film very nicely. Good film overall. I rate this film 6.5/10 stars.

6.5 stars/10

No comments:

Post a Comment