Monday, November 17, 2014

Blue Spring Ride

4/5 STARS
Just finished this 12 episode anime Blue Spring Ride. I've been meaning to watch it for the longest time. When I saw the anime poster for the show and read the story line right away I lumped it into the same category of romantic teen dramas similarly to My Little Monster and  Say I Love You.

Synopsis
Blue Spring Ride follows the friendship and short term love of 2 friends who lost touch and later cross paths again many years later in high school. They both learn that they both have changed, and the love that was once their between them continues to float in midair.

Scene from Episode 10
LOL HILARIOUS



In between Blue Spring Ride, I'm still watching Sket Dance. I'm literally trying to stretch out the final 7 episodes. I don't want the series to the end!! I've also started watching Free Iwatobi Swim Club.


No comments:

Post a Comment