Sunday, July 27, 2014

All about the anime!

After watching Kokoro Connect I went back to watching kdramas. So for I'm half way through the series, Love Cheer but this show comprises of over 40 episodes! I started losing interest so I've taken a break and now it's all about the anime. Havent finished Sket Dance I'm trying to prolong it as much as possible -going to definitely miss it ♡ so I've checked out the revamped classic, Sailor Moon Crystal. Not really sure I'm liking this one...but it does bring back some memories! I've also had the chance to complete 2 other animes: Natsuyuki Rendezvous ( 3/5 stars) and Beyond the Boundaries (5/5 stars★). Not sure what to watch next, might finish up another new anime I started in between all these other shows called Two Week Friends.

Check out my more detailed reviews of these animes on my anime page!

No comments:

Post a Comment