Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Women's Figure Skating Sochi 2014 and beyond...

Simply said, I do not believe Yuna Kim should have won silver for the Women's Figure Skating at Sochi. Her rival who won gold was no where a match. Her skating skills still require much work. Anyways, congrats regardless to Yuna Kim you've made us proud! On that note I also want to congratulate Tess & Scott on their touching Ice Dance performance, definitely a gold performance in my books.

Moving on to other things, I finished watching My Love From Another Star, and have resumed watching my anime Sket Dance, and even started to re-watch the anime Say I Love You.

In terms of kdramas, I've put School 2013 on pause, and may commence Inspiring Generation starring Kim Hyun Joong. There are so many great dramas to explore not sure what to choose next

Recently, I've been exploring film and kdrama OSTs.

I must say the OST from Boys Over Flowers is a must on my playlist.


However, the OST from The Moon Embracing The Sun is PHENOMENAL. BEAUTIFUL.

My fave tracks: Like Petal, Like Flame and Lyn's song Back in Time





Also had the chance to watch the film After Earth. Honestly I don't know what the big negative buzz was about. I've seen ten-times worst movies than that. I actually enjoyed this movie. It lacked some sparkle, but overall I thought it a nice simple storyline. Will Smith's acting was very good, have yet to see him in a role as such. I also really enjoyed the film score by James Newton Howard. Overall I would rate that film 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment