Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's been a while...

It's been a while....

I've seen so many shows and films  that I haven't even had the time to update.

I even wanted to do an extensive review of the anime Beyond the Boundaries (which was excellent by the way) but so much time has passed that I can't remember the fine details. Here's a brief recap of what I've been up to:





J-dramas
  • The Reason I Can't Find True Love *JUST FINISHED!!* (5/5 stars)
  • The Hours of My Life (5/5 stars)
K-dramas
  • Currently Watching Love Cheer, School 2013
  • Emergency Couple (4.5 / 5 stars)

Anime
  • Currently Watching: Sket Dance
  • Sailor Moon Crystal (stopped watching did not like it)
  • Beyond the Boundary (5/5 stars)
  • Natsuyuki Rendezvous (3/5 stars)
Films
  • The Maze Runner (8/10 stars. EPIC )
  • This is Where I Leave You (7/10 stars)
  • Let's Be Cops (Terrible film. left 30 mins-in)
  • Lucy (3/10 stars. One of the worst films I have seen in a long time)
  • Maleficent (8/10 stars)
  • How to Train Your Dragon 2 (7/10 stars)
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2 (6.5/10 stars)
  • Toronto International Film Festival Films can be found on separate page

No comments:

Post a Comment