Thursday, October 24, 2013

Runner, Runner


I recall seeing this trailer in theatres a while ago, but could not recall the movie title. So when this movie came out I was super excited to see it after waiting so long. I have to say I was a bit disappointed as it was not promoted enough. I am now a fan of Ben Affleck (not sure when this occurred lol) but lately any film that he stars in or directs tend to score big. I really liked the plot, but honestly I would have preferred another actor to play Justin Timberlake's character. His performance was okay, but I believe others could have portrayed the role better. What truly made this film was Ben Affleck. His witty yet honest personality was a perfect combination topped off with humor. The ending was a bit abrupt, but overall good. I believe this movie was good, but it could have been directed differently to be greater. I rate this film 6.5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment