Sunday, May 31, 2015

Aloha

6/10 stars
Better than Tomorrowland. I'll give it that.

Had some good laughs.
The storyline was mediocore. Loved Emma Stone. However-what's happening with our lovely Rachel McAdams?!? Feel like this woman has so much more potential yet is hiding behind these stale roles. She was great in Mean Girls. We all got to see a different side to her. Loved her in Red Eye and thought she did well in Time Traveler's Wife. Someone write a script for this woman! Something that will bring her out of her comfort zone.


I rate this film 6/10 stars.

Side Note: After seeing this film I don't think it's fair for me to give it 6 stars and then rate The Left Ear 5 stars. Reflecting and comparing the two I think I enjoyed The Left Ear more.
That being said I re-rate The Left Ear also at 6 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment